Friday, June 10, 2011

3D2N @ The Puteri Pacific on 3rd - 5th June 2011

Hi Malaysian and my dear readers..

Wanna update u all about my trip to JB. It was a lovely and most happening to me and kids. My hubby spent lots of his "pulus" for 3 of us. Thanks a lot my dear. If you treat us like this every month, I will be the happiest Mummy in this world. "Belanja lah selalu. You said always to me "I LOVE YOU, Sayang!.. So PROVE IT lah.. Then I will LOVE YOU too lah.. :-). Mestilah ada GIVE and TAKE.

It's been a long time we haven't gathered like this. Now, I am a Mummy of 2 little gorgeous prince. Hehe. And I think, it's time for Daddy MUST treat 3 of us like this always. Then I will LOVE you lah. Is it right, my lovely kids?.. Haa Qayyum & Aaron are smiling. Can't you see, Dear...?? Betullah apa yang Ayang cakap tu. 

For anybody who will be jealous with us, SO WHAT are you looking for.. shuuuuuhhh.. go to hell lah with them. The most important thing is, I want to be HAPPIEST PERSON and can DO WHATEVER I wanted to. AND I am not "KAKI BODEK" like you... Cuba teka sape ler tu ek. heheeh.. Yang "terlebih sudah tu lah"..

AB
A : Baru je sampai. Dapat no suite untuk "Check-In". COMELkan kitaorang. Hehe..
B : Menuju ke suite kami..

The next day. Lepas sarapan pagi.. Kenyang anak2 Mummy.. Alhamdulillah.

C
C : @ swimming pool after breakfast.

DE
D : Mummy amik gambar Daddy dan anak2.
E : Posing depan hotel selepas penat berjalan2 sekitar bandaraya.

F
F : Dalam lift sambil melihat pemandangan sekitar hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment