Wednesday, May 18, 2011

~ 18th May 2011, It's My Birthday ~





Dear Collegues.. 

Thanks for arranging a lovely birthday party cum lunch date for me and for our whole department. Really appreciate it. And with a lovely cake, Marble Cheese Cake brought from SECRET RECIPE. Of course, it was my boss and majority of my collegues's favorite cake. I am okay with it. It taste really GOOD. Yummy...

It was held at Level 69, Tower 1, and it was actually our meeting room. We had a lovely lunch. And my big boss also cook for us taw. Sambal udang, yes sedap jugak tau. Aku tak sempat nak ambil gambar lauk2 yang ada. Termasuklah kari kepala ikan, ayam goreng, lauk ketam, pegedil, pegaga pucuk paku dan banyak kalgi.. Sedap2 belaka.. Hehe. Thanks to all again. 

YES, I am really  happy today, fren.
May ALL may dreams come TRUE. Amin.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment