Friday, January 28, 2011

~ Happening Birthday Party ~

Babe,

This is to inform that, we are care not only YOU but everybody who is in our territory. Don't be so sad and ALWAYS remember we will always there for you. LIFE GOES ON. Take it everything that u have gone through as your experiences. This will make your getting more matured. Trust me, it's something that you can't get anywhere. Hope you are happy with us. This special celebration is really planned for you, my dear. Cheers !!!

My Dear Collegues.."I LOVE YOU ALL"

Me & Azira

From Left : Aznan, Syamsul, Lin & Kak Roy
From Right : Farhan, Zaki, Nisak & Azira

Me & Lin

 
Me with Aznan & Syamsul.
  
PIZZAS

Zaki's Birthday Cake.

  Hello, MR ZAKI, "Birthday MAN". May ALLAH bless you. Cheers !

We had given him a very surprised party. Hope he will always be happy and never look back of his sadness. We care of you. And for others, I will keep this in my heart. Very happy to see all my frenz gathered like this always. Hope we will keep on celebrating this on our freetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment