Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~ Not feeling WELL ~

Hello

Today I'm not feeling well. A few minutes ago, I just came back from Mandarin Oriental Hotel MOH). We had a meeting with Ms Syazleen regarding our Directors' Workshop this coming February. Seems like, after this I need a lots more information for this workshop as I will be assisting Ms Azira while she will be giving  births maybe in 3-4 weeks time. So she wil be on leave about 2 months. Thus, I have to take this responsibility and I will try and will force myself to get it done. I know I can do it. Pray for me guys. Thank you.

Only GOD knows how I felt today. Really tired, dizzy and it's hard for me to breath well as usual. It's blocked my nose as well. My body inside also feel so warm. But thinking of my job requirements, so I need to be strong and fight back and pretend that I am okay.And Thank GOD that until now I can still not troubling others in my office.

Okay. I want to take my lunch now. I had bought some food after meeting from MO. Maybe my lunch houw, I will just rest inside my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment