Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My New Properties'

Hi..

Lama sungguh yer aku tak menjenguk blog aku ni. Aduhai. I am so sorry "MY Humble Bloggie". I have a lot of works now. I had been given a very important tasks. Maybe it will be my trial for my "bosses" to test me. Hehe it's just a WILD GUESSING only, okay..Entahlah aku rasa la kot.

Apapun aku harap segala tindak tanduk aku dan usaha keras aku yang aku tunjukkan dengan bersungguh2 ini dapat membuka ruang dan harapan untuk aku di dalam keluarga tetap dalam organisasi aku yang sedia ada ini. Mudah2an dengan izin ALLAH yang Maha ESA. Amin...

SURPRISE !!! 
Guess what !. Hehe.. I had reached my dream. To have my own CAR. Guys, don't guess too high of me okay. But anyhow, I AM VERY PROUD to announce that I HAD BOUGHT A NEW CAR.. MY OWN CAR even tough it's not as expensive like u all. ONLY New SAGA FL 1.3  and WHITE IN COLOUR. But the car is high of value and meaningful to me. I felt very HAPPY of my great achievement. Maybe for some people out there, think this is too funny. But for me, it's really make me GREAT and MY SELF ESTEEM become higher. I get it from my own. Thank You, ALLAH for giving me such a very happy feeling. Dear my kids, finally Mummy's dream comes true honey. Whatever Mummy's did and got was always for both of you. Remember always.. "If we want to get something, we must have to sacrifice something". Then we deserve it.

Alhamdulillah. Once i took my car at Kota Damansara on 18th January 2011 within my lunch hour with my new collegue, Mr Zaki. Thanks babe for accompanying me. To Mr Hanif.. thanks for you commitment and good job. I am really appreciate it form the bottom of my heart. Thanks again.

Around 5 pm on the same date, Farhan, Aznan, Zaki and I went to Low Yatt Plaze to buy an office stuffs. We reached office around 8pm. Then i straight away went home coz my babysitter want to go somewhere. So I need to pick my boys early than I expected. 

On the next day, 19th January 2011, after office hour.. around 7 pm, my kids and I directly went to my hometown with my new car. We reached my hometown around 11 pm. My mum was very surprised and I can felt that she was very excited and very happy for me. My dad also felt the same also. Thanks for your prayer for me and kids also. TQ.

We only spent less than 24 hours at my mum's house. Then I had to drive back to my own house. 

Okayla. will continue later. I felt very sleepy and tired. Waiting for my hubby, but he still not back yet. So i think better I go to sleep now.  

GOOD NITE !..

No comments:

Post a Comment