Friday, November 19, 2010

A VERY SHOCKING MOMENT !!!

Friday come again.

Oh ya, today I'll be picking up my family at Seremban Train Station. Now, i'm thinking the best way to fetch them from there. They will be taking the earliest train from JB this morning. Maybe now they're in the train already.

I'm really happy waiting them coming down to my house. As you know my frens, I'm the only child of Mr Tukiran & Mrs Siti Rubiah, who staying far away from them since my secondary school. Me (as their child) had promised to myself, that I want to be an independent person in my life. And until now, I'm quite happy with what I've done before eventhough i'm facing 1001 problems @ difficulties in my life journey. Whatever came to me, happy or sad moment, I'm still and very proud of mysef. I love to be myself forever.ONLY that I wanted to say. huhu..


A SAD STORY TO SHARE...

Yesterday night, me and hubby and with my 2 kids went to Giant hypermarket nearby. He frightened me when my elder kid (Qayyum) was missing in there. I think you guys can feel what I felt at that moment. WORRY, SAD, MAD with HUBBY, feel like CRAZY and so many feelings surrounding me. My hubby ran there and there searching for Qayyum. I"M SPEECHLESS & SHOCKED!!!. I also saw in his face (hubby) how much he felt sorry to me while not taking good care of my elder child.

I was keep asking the guards and everyone around there if they had seen Qayyum (wearing orange shirts & short) a few minutes ago. No one seen him. OMG. Searching and Searching. About 15 minutes later, one of Giant's staff actually followed my boy till my boy stopped at the car exhibition inside the Giant. He said seems like Qayyum must be the missing boy that I had reported to some of the guards. He came to bring Qayyum to me. Ya ALLAH, Alhamdulillah, Thanks GOD, he had stopped my broken feeling and bad imaginations in my mind that time. Then I ran quickly to get and hug my son, Qayyum closely while i'm holding a stroller which Aaron (my second child) was in there.  Syukur Alhamdulillah. I don't know what to say if he lost forever like some of the kids that untill now they're not found yet.

After that, I screamed to my  hubby that I had found Qayyum. My hubby cried and felt so sorry. He hugged my boy and never let him go anymore. I also had reminded him not to let Qayyum stay far away from him again. He must be full responsible to him all the time. He kissed & hugged me and say sorry to me. "Yang, abang betul2 mintak maaf. Jika anak kita HILANG, abang bole giler". So do I if it's happened. Nearly 9 months 9 days I'm carrying my kids in my stomach, and I never want to lose them in my life. I love them so much from the bottom of my heart. They're everything to me.

They COLOURS MY WORLD !!!

Ya ALLAH, please help me and my family, and always be with us forever. Aminnnn

Stopppppp !!! I need a break guys. Have lots of thing to do now. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment