Saturday, December 04, 2010

"BULLSHIT"

At this moment I felt VERY ANGRY, DISAPPOINTED, "seems like to VOMIT to YOUR FACE" AND MANY MORE. Hate with this situations. Someone who supposed to treat me WELL, doesn't care about my feelings and my need and my plans as we had discussed earlier.

Who do u thinks u ARE?.. YOU're only "TUTTTTT".. u don't need to be so ACTION and pretending to be SO GOOD huh..Everybody knows it. U are just a normal person like others. Don't be SILLY DUMB DUMB okay. I HATE this. I HATE ALL of YOU. and I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !! Do YOU UNDERSTAND, Monkey???? Just ACCEPT it..Hate have a lots of MEANINGs to everybody. SO do I.

I don't really need YOU.. as I can manage my LIFE alone without YOU. Don't be surprised, YOU are the person who WANT to be like this, RIGHT?.. Whatever u want, whatever u willing to DO or anything, ONLY you THINKS you're right?.. Bullshit man!!!!..You're NOTHING to me.. Just a BURDEN to me.What have u DONE to me...EVERYONE knows and of COURSE GOD knows WELL about YOUR whole LIFE..

If YOU wanna GO, Just GOOOOOO.. Who CARES.. I don't care.. And DON"T COME BACK to me again.. Don't PLEASE me OKAY.. Just DO it !!!.. FullSTOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment