Friday, December 31, 2010

~ Mission Impossible ~

Target          : MISSION & VISION achievement.
Goal             : Successful person + Responsiblity + Beauty
Duration       : 6 - 12 months and above

Nampak tak apa yang aku tulis di atas tu. That's my PLANs, a short-term goal. I have my own target and mission. Macam "Mission Impossible". Maybe some of my frens or maybe relatives surrounding me will thinks that I will not be able to achieve my target. But I wish it can be done early than I expected. Pray for ME.

I will bet myself and keep on striving & work hard & work SMART to be the BEST. I don't need to tell everybody, every single plans or goal that I have made. That's enough if ONLY ME will feels GOOD about it. The most important thing is to MAKE MYSELF THE HAPPIEST PERSON in this WORLD. Don't ever ever looked down of your own capabilities and you must believe in YOURSELVES. Miracle will comes to you. Trust me.

Now, I feel that my true instinct give hints again to me. Don't ever ever waiting for someone that will gives what you want. Never depending to others, even it's your loves one. Thanks GOD, that from kids I am able to have anything by my own. I AM AN INDEPENDENT GIRL before and WILL FOREVER stay LIKE THAT even I am a MUMMY & WIFE now. It doesn't change anything. My hardwork still the same. Maybe some of you have made a lots of judgement about me. WHATEVER... But I still and will always LOVE MYSELF forever. If you know me well, you'll slowly found my inner BEAUTY & someting special about me. I feel so good and OF COURSE I am TOO proud to be MYSELF. Again, THANK YOU ALLAH.

Actually, now I'm in the office la. Besides doing my works, I take a few minutes to write into my cutest blog.. Hahaha. Don't be too jealousy, okay. Just ACCEPT anything written here. :-)

Okay. Just a short notes today. Will update u guys, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment