Friday, December 17, 2010

~ Financial Awareness ~

"Financial Planning" is my favourite thing that I LOVE to THINK TO and DO. Weird huh? I love to make a budget planner and do the listing @ checklist earlier on whatever that had or will costs me in every single cents. BEFORE & AFTER, of course. Then I will find the differences between that and compared it carefully. After that only I can realize and aware how good is my budget that I had planned. And if I don't have enough budget for this time, then I will trying so hard to CHALLENGE myself that I can be at the level that I wanted to. I am always make a few plans and think it well before I want to do something in future. And I am always do the TRIAL n ERROR statistic calculation for it. STATISTIC, one of my favourite subject when I was studying in UKM completing my degree, a decade ago.

Actually, I love to do the checklist and find a good survey @ research in whatever I wanted to do in my whole LIFE. And I will make sure the FINAL RESULT wil be the perfect one. Eventhough it's NOT TOO PERFECT to others, but for me IT'S THE BEST I will deserve to. And, as long as I can afford it, I will manage it WELL and everything I had decided in my LIFE, and I feel I deserve the GOOD ones.

It's good, if the young generations aware and knows how to manage their financial requirements very WELL. "And my advise is to those people READ this page, YOU must always train yourself to DO THE BUDGET and MUST have a very serious FInancial Awareness in your life." With a very good awareness on this matter, you won't be suffering in the future because you have had a backup plan for it. Thus, make a saving as early as you can will make your life better and you will feel great when you can ESCAPE from a MESSY LIFE as well. TRUST ME ! Place your wealth @ MONEY into a different portfolio, e.g Unit Trust, Fixed Deposit Saving, ASB saving etc.

I am really PROUD & HAPPY with MYSELF very much. One more things, I LOVE MATHS !!! Hehe. Just wanna share my brilliant expertise that maybe NOT ALL people out there HAVE IT, right. And PLEASE DON"T BE SURPRISE guys, if I can remember your NUMBERS or anything related with that once I had locked it in MY MIND. Even my HUBBY was also too surprised with it. Alhamdulilah, I am GIFTED on it. Thank you, ALLAH. 

Okay, now nearly 12.30pm. About 10 minutes left is my LUNCH TIME. About 2 HOURS OKAY for today ! Huhu. I had something to eat on my table. THANKS to my dear friend, W Kartica for giving me the food. Thanks a lot coz u always remember me. :-).

Okay. I need to have some rest too. BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment