Wednesday, December 08, 2010

~ GG oh GIGI ~

Aduiiiii.. Gigi ku makin berdenyut2 ni.. Yanggggg, cepat ler decide. Hopefully can go to your suggestion clinic at Kuala Pilah tu soonest by esok seawal pagi ker kannnn. If ayang confirm cabut gigi kat Ampang Park esok ni, dari survey yang telah dibuat, ayang perlu BAYAR more than RM300 and above for 2 teeths tawwww !!!
MAHAL TUU !!!

Now, i'm depending on pills yang diberi oleh Dr. from Dental Clinic tempohari. So hopefully cukup sampai nak tunggu cabut gigiku ni.
View Image

Beside tahan sakit ni, currently, from time to time, my superior teach me slowly for my new tasks for upgrading my job scope to secretariat matters itself. At the moment, I'm only focus and directly take care of compliance matters together with En Ibrahim. Now, I had to involved overall to Kak Som and Kak Roy ler. They said, we are lack of staffs to update for the current changes.

Thanks GOD. Hopefully I can learn and I am CONFIDENT will be able to catch up with them quickly. I LOVE this challenging tasks. Thanks TO ALL that have given me this opportunity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment