Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finally..

Just finished usherer around 4.30pm. Today's concert was not too crowded. It' was FAMILY FUN DAY.. For tomorrow my Dear Suja had sold her DOUBLE SLOTS also the same slot like today to me.. Hehehe. THANKS babe.. Really appreciate it!

AND at the moment, I'm in the office again and start continuing my work. Thanks GOD, only a few pages LEFT that I have to type in. Syukur Alhamdulillah, AMIN.

So, between that I take a few minutes to update also my LOVELY BLOGGIE laaa.. Day by day, I'm IN LOVE with my BLOG arrr.. Really. Don't TRUST me, huh?.. "adaaa aku kesahhhh!!!".. Hehehe. I had never lied to anyone TAW.. Tak baek ehhhh..  :-).. Please TRUST ME, Okay..

By the way, I had received a message from my HUBBY. He told me before he left home, "Sayang, Abang dah  masakkan lauk "Pedal Goreng with Halia" untuk ayang. Balik kerja nanti jangan lupa makan TAU!.. Jaga diri".  Hehe, he really cooked specially for me, u see. How nice, kan.. Thanks A LOT.

LOVE U, Honey. Do take care always :
on WHEREVER U GO & in WHATEVER U DO, OK!!!

Okay, attention to all my readers. I have to stop now yea. LOVE U ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment