Sunday, December 19, 2010

~ Surrender NOW ! ~

Oh My GOD ! It's nearly "JAMMED".

Looking at those documents in ONE whole day today, with lots of names and companies, beside that I have to differentiate all the section, make me FEEL DIZZYYYY and BLURR and might be CRAZY. Ouch, babe I really need some REST now before I BECOME CRAZY.

"I MUST LOOK FRESH & FULL OF ENERGY
for my next duty"

Maybe I should take a walk @ window-shopping @ early DINNER rather than continuing looking at THAT now. YES, I must have that. Haha..

I need some space and I like to be pampered. Why not we doin' something that will make ourself happy, right?. So now we must make a PARADIGM SHIFT to our entire LIFE. And so DO I. So, my advise to all of you out there, take a good chance to manage your LIFE meaningful.

I surrender NOW la, babe. Okay, BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment