Tuesday, December 28, 2010

~ Steamboat Dine @ 9th Avenue ~

Location    : Steamboat Restaurant, 9th Avenue
Time         : 8.00pm
Purpose     : "Jalan-jalan Cari Makan"

Today, I punched out from my office around 6pm. Then I reached Salak Tinggi nearly 7pm. My hubby, Qayyum & Aaron picked me up in front of ERL Station 5 minutes after that. I had planned to shop something for my kids. So we went to Giant Superstore. After I had finished shopping, I keep on thinking where should I dine tonight? Suddenly, I stared at my hubby, "Why not today, we try to have our dinner there (at the same time my finger pointing to the Thai Steamboat restaurant) ? Both of us agreed. Then, we walked to the restaurant.

Wow, this is great. Finally, I had tried the food. Not bad. So next time, I don't have to go down to "Restoran Nelayan at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa" to have STEAMBOAT, anymore. Now, it's only takes about less than 10 minutes ONLY, IF I insist to have steamboat after this. Hooorey..!!!

SEE ! How happy were my kids at that time..




Mummy, PEACE !


Qayyum was trying to use the chopsticks.. So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment