Friday, December 24, 2010

~ A Good Rest ~

Today I'm not working. Replaced with tomorrow's public holiday, "Christmas Day". So my company is on holiday today ! So today, I still placed my kids at my babysitter's house, while I would be able to clear up my houseworks this one whole day. Alhamdulillah, syukur. I also had a good sleep after I sent them there. After I woke up, I felt fresh.

Actually, I'm not well yet due to my migraine attacks, 2 days before. That's why I had to do my house without my kids around. Nearly 6.30pm, I picked them up. Really missed them actually, even only just a couple of hours separated from them. Pity them, huh. 

Okay, guys, Qayyum had called me up. He wants MILK. Bye

Merry Christmas @ Selamat Hari Natal
to ALL who celebrates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment