Tuesday, December 21, 2010

.. left only ME

Mood      :  HAPPY + HARDWORKING + RESPONSIBLE
Location : in the office, KLCC
Purpose  : staying back late to keep on typing, looking at a lots of names
Target    : completing the first list as soon as possible as I can.

Suddenly just now, my teeth was so painful. Oucch ! I really can't stand it. I can't eat anything at this moment because I think it will make my teeth become more pain. Temperature in my office become more colder. Maybe, because all of my collegues had gone back home already. Only me still loyal here. Nevermind, at least I can slowly finishing my job rather than I had to wait until the last minute calls, right? Using my brain and intelligence effective & efficiently as I want to make it the best ever.

OMG, it's nearly 7.11 pm. I had planned to go back home around 8 pm today. Hopefully I can settle down some of my lists. Okay, will update you all later, guys. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment