Friday, December 03, 2010

~ on MC today ~

Salam to ALL my dear readers..

Today I'm not feeling well. Headache and also I'm hardly to breath as usual. I had this a few times before. It's also frightened me. So many things coming into my mind. Who will take care of my kids?. They need me. If anything happened to me, i'm worried about my kids.

So I will make sure I take my meals ON TIME as my doctor advised me this morning when I went to his clinic. So DADDY, make sure you'll remember what doctor had said just now. 

We had a breakfast this morning before we went to the clinic at Bukit Mahkota. Qayyum was also had a flu about a few days before until today, so I had informed the doctor and took some medicine for him simultaneously. When we reached home, Daddy gave him the medicine and I had my pills also.

Oh ya.. I had snapped some photos of my kids just now when they were together having their MILK.. Huhu..Cute and very loving yeah.. :-)





Bye. I will take some rest now. I'm off. See you on my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment